[pcductape] Re: How do I print 4 photos on 1 page?

  • From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 08:49:03 -0500

Hi Pam,

Yes I do have Paint Shop Pro but it's not installed (yet) on this unit.   A few
months ago I did a restore back to factory settings and Paint Shop Pro was one
of many programs I lost.   I have the diskette but I did not want to use
it(Paint Shop Pro)  if IrFanView will do 2 or 4 or 6 photos on 1 page.

In IrFanView I did go:
x- View
x- Multiage Images
x- Create Multiage JPM
A Window pops up where one can add an image and after I added 4, I clicked on
Create a JPM Image and it crashed the program.   I think I might have to
download a plug-in for IrFanView.

Carl
www.carlmartininsurance.com