[pcductape] Re: How do I get rid of Add-Ins in Outlook XP?

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:06:10 -0500

MessageMaybe this will help?
http://snurl.com/1zui

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Schnepf
  To: Lisa Schnepf
  Cc: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; PCWorks ; SAYQ ; Victor Ricalde
  Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:28 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] How do I get rid of Add-Ins in Outlook XP?

  I keep getting a message that the Add-in C:\Program Files\McAfee
Virsuscan\scanemal.dll cannot be loaded and also another Add-In
CmdLaunchexe.dll cannot be loaded  -  I get these messages every time I open my
mailbox.  I know what they are - they are programs that were uninstalled from
my computer.  How can I get these Add-In messages to go away?
  Thanks.

  I'm using Windows XP Home Edition and Office XP.  (Outlook for email)

  Lisa
  ~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~

Windows bitmap