[pcductape] How do I get rid of Add-Ins in Outlook XP?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:28:07 -0400

I keep getting a message that the Add-in C:\Program Files\McAfee
Virsuscan\scanemal.dll cannot be loaded and also another Add-In
CmdLaunchexe.dll cannot be loaded  -  I get these messages every time I
open my mailbox.  I know what they are - they are programs that were
uninstalled from my computer.  How can I get these Add-In messages to go
away?
Thanks.

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition and Office XP.  (Outlook for email)

Lisa
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~