[pcductape] Re: Hosts file

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 05:05:52 -0900

Fresh install as is everything..
The only time you ever hear a complaint out of me is after I have tried just about everything there is to try and have grown frustrated with it. These days I don't have the time for practice as Bob puts it..
When I purchase something I expect it to work as adv. WinXp has fallen far short of its adv. SP2 hasn't even come close for me and many others. Way to many grief's and way to many people complaining about this or that. Just don't have time to fix it anymore. or as Bob says practice.
I don't buy a new car and expect to get under the hood with a ton of wrenches. I turn the key and expect for it to drive away..like it's suppose to.
In other words...I want it my way and I want it now...ha!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <wizard@xxxxxxxx>