[pcductape] Re: Hosts file

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: trapper <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:14:51 -0600

Hi trapper,

t> The trade off Carl does not seem worth it to me? I refuse now to
t> load sp2 onto any of my systems. To much negativity going on with

Are you UPGRADING to SP2 or is this a fresh install? I've seen VERY
few problems with fresh installs of SP2; nearly every complaint that
I've heard turns out to be due to an upgrade. And guess what? Nearly
every complaint about Win95, Win98, WinME, Win2K, WinXP destroying
computers came from people upgrading from earlier versions, and SP2 is
significant enough to be considered an upgrade.

Don't complain just because you don't want to do things the right way.