[pcductape] Re: Hmmm... it works this way (Outlook Express)

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 07:09:53 -0600

MessageYes, but he will lose any messages that he has.  If he has messages
that he wants to keep, do this:
1. Create the new identity
2. From the File menu, select Import. A screen will come up asking from
where, select your version of Outlook Express. The next screen will show you
the identity list. Select the identity you plan to delete. You can import
3. Once the import is completed, go into the manage identites and delete the
old one.

Martha's Web