[pcductape] Hmmm... it works this way (Outlook Express)

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 01:32:48 -0500

If I click on MY identity first, I can open OE.  Then if I switch
identities, I can get my husband into his mailbox.  But if I click on
him FIRST, it won't work at all and will freeze up.  Someone mentioned
the identities might be corrupted or something?  Sounds like it.  Any
way to fix this? Can I delete his identity and then add it again?
"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been
deeply stirred..." - Soichiro Honda