[pcductape] Re: HelpDeskWiki

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 08:41:59 +0200

Kindly remind me - what was the URL for your wiki????

Scott McNay wrote:

Hi Pam,

Friday, May 21, 2004, 7:43:01 PM, you wrote:

P> No, hadn't seen a page like that before. Pretty interesting! What
P> they are allowing you to edit though is the content of the page and
P> not the page layout/format itself, which is where the error is. I
P> assumed you created the entire page and had access to the page
P> code.

I found and fixed the problem in the layout; it's in one of the
configuration files (I goofed when I was editing it the first time)...
but the problem is still showing up. I suspect the web server is
caching something or other, and that it'll go away shortly.

TTFN – Vic /

affection of children;