[pcductape] Re: Help, getting two emails for every post!

  • From: "Elaine Bradshaw" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:13:08 +0100

Hi Martha

I have deleted your email  mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx addy for you so you should now
receive just the one instead of two.

Elaine

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Martha Bagwell
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 2:46 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Help, getting two emails for every post!

  I am getting two emails of every post.  The problem is, I was subscribed with
the address mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxx  My email address is now
mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Comcast is forwarding all the attbi emails to my new
address.  I went on the list & tried to unsub with the attbi address or even
change the email address. I guess I am dumb, but I couldn't find a place to
change my email address.  Well earlier I got a message I wasn't subscribed when
I replied to a post, so went to Freelists & subscribed, using the comcast
address. So now I am getting two of everything.  I can't unsub the attbi
address, because of the confirmation email which wants the attbi address, which
I no longer have.  I hope all of this makes sense!
  I sent an email to the list owner & it came back as undeliverable.

  Help!

  Martha

  Martha's Web
  http://www.keyboardpower.com