[pcductape] Help, getting two emails for every post!

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:46:16 -0500

I am getting two emails of every post.  The problem is, I was subscribed with
the address mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxx  My email address is now
mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Comcast is forwarding all the attbi emails to my new
address.  I went on the list & tried to unsub with the attbi address or even
change the email address. I guess I am dumb, but I couldn't find a place to
change my email address.  Well earlier I got a message I wasn't subscribed when
I replied to a post, so went to Freelists & subscribed, using the comcast
address. So now I am getting two of everything.  I can't unsub the attbi
address, because of the confirmation email which wants the attbi address, which
I no longer have.  I hope all of this makes sense!
I sent an email to the list owner & it came back as undeliverable.

Help!

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com