[pcductape] Help for a friend

  • From: "Debb" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:05:34 -0500

 A friend recently installed a new harddrive on her Gateway. The original
was faulty.
The problem is her MS Works Suite package
was factory installed & activated by gateway. There was NO product key sent
with the package. We have been thru her packaging & paperwork several times.
It simply was not sent. Gateway refuses to help yet last year, they helped
me on my old puter when the SAME THING happened.Her machine & software
package is less thna a year old & now she may have to purchase the entire
thing just to access her files.Is there ANY way around this?