[pcductape] Re: Hello - is this list alive?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:26:09 +0200

For you global warming might be good??? LOL don't think I could handle
another 5 degrees above the average 45-48 C we have here every summer.

Hoping you live high enough above sea level - after all a global warming
of only a few degrees average would melt half of the antarctic and
antarctica causing the sea level to rise a fair bit and flooding many
coastal areas.