[pcductape] Re: Hello - is this list alive?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:35:47 -0600

Hi Pam,

Yes, I'm self-employed too.  I sell insurance 8-6 Monday -
Friday and then go home and do bookwork each night and
weekends.   Lots of my insurance companies have Internet
websites and I can look up customer complaints via Internet
and then send comments to customers via email.     I too
probably average 70 hours week.

What type business?