[pcductape] Re: Hello - is this list alive?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:30:12 -0600

Hi Carl,
I'm self employed.  How bout you?

Pam

  Hi Pam,
  So, you have 4 problems you need help with!   I'm sure the experts can
offer opinions.  Btw, where do you work?
  Carl

    I'm still here too.  Just been putting in 70+ hr weeks lately so haven't
written anything in.

    But when I do come up for air I plan on asking about controlling a
desktop remotely, pros-cons, good-bad, everything anyone cares to share
about them.  =)

    And then I want to find out if anyone here is knowledgeable with VB
Script.

    And then I want to pluck everyone's brain about a box running Win98 and
won't behave on the network.  And the Win2k to Win XP network problem I
mentioned still isn't working......but these will have to wait a bit for me
to have time for my own machines again.

    So, it's not from lack of need or want, just lack of time.  But if I sit
still right now for very long I might doze off.  But
n...e..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Pam

      Hello - is this list alive?