[pcductape] Re: Hello - is this list alive?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:42:55 -0600

I'm still here too.  Just been putting in 70+ hr weeks lately so haven't
written anything in.

But when I do come up for air I plan on asking about controlling a desktop
remotely, pros-cons, good-bad, everything anyone cares to share about them.
=)

And then I want to find out if anyone here is knowledgeable with VB Script.

And then I want to pluck everyone's brain about a box running Win98 and
won't behave on the network.  And the Win2k to Win XP network problem I
mentioned still isn't working......but these will have to wait a bit for me
to have time for my own machines again.

So, it's not from lack of need or want, just lack of time.  But if I sit
still right now for very long I might doze off.  But
n...e..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz