[pcductape] Re: Hello - is this list alive?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:59:37 -0600

Hi Carl,
You have a job I cannot imagine having.  I am not a salesman.  Tried my hand
at Tupperware many years ago. Left it after about a year and a half.

I am in IT, specifically in web development.  I also donate some of my time
teaching beginners (mostly older folk) how to use computers and the
internet.

Pam

  Hi Pam,

  Yes, I'm self-employed too.  I sell insurance 8-6 Monday - Friday and then
go home and do bookwork each night and weekends.   Lots of my insurance
companies have Internet websites and I can look up customer complaints via
Internet and then send comments to customers via email.     I too probably
average 70 hours week.

  What type business?

  Carl

    Hi Carl,
    I'm self employed.  How bout you?

    Pam

      Hi Pam,
      So, you have 4 problems you need help with!   I'm sure the experts can
offer opinions.  Btw, where do you work?