[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone there?

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:50:04 +0200

LOL Carl,

For me noon-time siestas are good to help me get some well needed rest !!!!!
Mostly during the week I don't find the time to have a nap - though I do try !!!

Carl wrote:

Hi Vic,
I do like to take noon-time naps. Helps me think better about computers.

        *From:* Carl <mailto:ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        *To:* pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx> ;
        pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ;
        pcd-offtopic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx