[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:52:26 +0200

Don,

I know all about cows and a bit about girls - does that count any ???

Don Weagant wrote:

On 4 Mar 2004, at 7:35, Carl wrote: about [pcductape] Re: Hello..........
Hello, is anyone

Good Morning

Welcome. As you can tell, we are a computer - software user group

Ran across Diane on another list, and could not resist, checking out a list called PCDUCTAPE.

There are people on

this list who need not to google, they are experts. Me, I like to
google. :-)

Google is your friend, even for the experts <smile>

Btw, I'm from Texas. Seems everyone in the world knows where Texas
is, but other states will require some thought.

I have never been to Texas, but am familiar with "yellow roses" "swing
music" and "Cowgirls" Guess this goes to prove, your assumption of Texas is correct <laugh> I go back to the Bob Wills days, on radio and 78's.

Don

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;
friends;