[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 18:47:01 +0200

No problems Don

Welcome to the group
As you can guess from the subject line - we have been a tad quiet lately.

Don Weagant wrote:

Sorry Victor...that got sent to you directly.

On 4 Mar 2004, at 14:38, Victor Firestone wrote: about [pcductape] Re:
Hello.......... Hello, is anyone

He He - count me in your universe !!!

Where all here I guess just having a nice restful noon-time siesta

Good Morning

Guess this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. My name is Don and live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Home of the Ottawa Senators ( NHL ) Ottawa Renegades ( CFL ) Ottawa Lynx's ( Triple A baseball ) Ottawa 67's Jr A ( OHL ) and of course the capitol city of Canada.

Canada eh! home of the ductape man Red Green <laugh>

Don

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;
friends;