[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: "Don Weagant" <checkitout@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:50:44 -0500
On 4 Mar 2004, at 7:35, Carl wrote: about [pcductape] Re: Hello..........
Hello, is anyone

Good Morning

> Welcome.    As you can tell, we are a computer - software user group

Ran across Diane on another list, and could not resist, checking out a
list called PCDUCTAPE.

 There are people on
> this list who need not to google, they are experts.   Me, I like to
> google.  :-)

Google is your friend, even for the experts <smile>

> Btw, I'm from Texas.    Seems everyone in the world knows where Texas
> is, but other states will require some thought.

I have never been to Texas, but am familiar with "yellow roses" "swing
music" and "Cowgirls" Guess this goes to prove, your assumption of
Texas is correct <laugh> I go back to the Bob Wills days, on radio and
78's.

Don