[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:39:29 -0600

Hi Vic,

It's not where.
It's from.  Mexico.

  From: Victor Firestone
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 4:10 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  Carl,

  You took it away to where.... !!!!

  Carl wrote:

    Yep,
    Until we took it away.

      From: Victor Firestone
      To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 10:51 AM

      Carl,

      This is delivered tongue in cheek -

      Isn't Texas the northern part of Mexico?

      Carl wrote:

Hi Don,

Welcome.    As you can tell, we are a computer - software user group
without much action;  that is, one rarely has a problem, which means
we are familiar with how to "google" for answers.    There are people
on this list who need not to google, they are experts.   Me, I like to
google.  :-)

Btw, I'm from Texas.    Seems everyone in the world knows where Texas
is, but other states will require some thought.