[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:17:06 +0200

Don,

I'd prefer to oogle them thar gals , not google them

Big D - well lots of cows have that too !!!!

I can still count straight - still wondering why you would think otherwise

Don Weagant wrote:

On 4 Mar 2004, at 18:52, Victor Firestone wrote: about [pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone

Don,

I know all about cows and a bit about girls - does that count any ???

Victor

Google Dallas Cowgirls ( have to make this computer related ) They don't call Dallas "BIG D" for nothing <smile> Can you still count straight? <laugh>

Don

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;
friends;