[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:15:00 +0200

Well folks you got to make your mind up !!!!

Taken away or south Texas????

I googled and got all sorts of answers :)

For example under "Texas Mexico Jokes" I got the following

***Two Cowboys from Texas were sitting at a bar, when a young lady nearby began to choke on a hamburger. She gasped and gagged, and one Texan turned to the other and said, That little gal is havin' a bad time. I'm agonna go over there and help." He ran over to the young lady, held both sides of her head in his big, Texan hands, and asked, "Kin ya swaller?" Gasping, she shook her head no. He asked, "Kin ya breathe?" Still gasping, she again shook her head no. With that, he yanked up her skirt, pulled down her panties and licked her butt. The young woman was so shocked that she coughed up the piece of hamburger and began to breathe on her own. The Texan sat back down with his friend and said, "Ya know, it's sure amazin' how that hind-lick maneuver always works."***

Pam wrote:

Not quite. Mexico is the southern part of Texas. =)
Welcome Don!