[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:35:34 -0600

Hi Don,

Welcome.    As you can tell, we are a computer - software user group
without much action;  that is, one rarely has a problem, which means
we are familiar with how to "google" for answers.    There are people
on this list who need not to google, they are experts.   Me, I like to
google.  :-)

Btw, I'm from Texas.    Seems everyone in the world knows where Texas
is, but other states will require some thought.