[pcductape] Re: Hello.......... Hello, is anyone the

  • From: "Don Weagant" <checkitout@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:01:25 -0500

Sorry Victor...that got sent to you directly.

On 4 Mar 2004, at 14:38, Victor Firestone wrote: about [pcductape] Re:
Hello.......... Hello, is anyone

> He He - count me in your universe !!!
>
> Where all here I guess just having a nice restful noon-time siesta

Good Morning

Guess this is as good a time as any to introduce myself. My name is
Don and live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Home of the Ottawa Senators ( NHL ) Ottawa Renegades ( CFL )
Ottawa Lynx's ( Triple A baseball ) Ottawa 67's Jr A ( OHL ) and of
course the capitol city of Canada.

Canada eh! home of the ductape man Red Green <laugh>

Don