[pcductape] Re: Header of email

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:03:18 -0500

I can answer that one for you, Carl.  You are right, it most likely didn't
come directly from the list, however it could have come from a member of the
list. If it had come from an email on the list many of us would have gotten
The newest bugbear variant doesn't require you to open an attachment and
chances are that it got past your ISP before their AV was prepared to detect
it.  It's very new and spreading like wildfire.  I will share a little more
info about it in a separate email.