[pcductape] Header of email

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:50:22 -0500

Hi Scott,

Very interesting;   your description of the headers.    I noticed that
freelists.org uses
Symantec AntiVirus Scan Engine for it's lists.    Does this mean that I did
not get the bugbear virus from Pcductape list?    I use Time Warner Road
Runner as my ISP on my 4 computers on my home network and the ISP scans all
incoming email for virus and when one is detected the ISP will kill the
virus but send me a message that they did.    So how did my #2 computer
catch bugbear and my other computers on the network did not?    My wife uses
the #2 computer;   did she catch the virus surfing the net?