[pcductape] Re: Hard connect 2 computers

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:48:41 -0700

Hi Carl,
Yes, in this case.   I found that the transfer utility only will use the serial
port and maybe also the usb, but not the parallel port as was the case before.

It's slow, but it will work.

Also, if you use this, you might want to check the update site for an update, as
there was one originally, but if you just bought your computer, I'm sure the
update would be already taken care of.

You might want to check out help and support under the start button on it.