[pcductape] Hard connect 2 computers

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:11:13 -0500

Hi Bob,
Hi Group,

I have two computers sitting side by side;  a new one with 60 gig hard drive
and an old one with 4 gig hard drive and both computers have Windows xp
home.   The old computer is full and I would very much like to transferred
all the files from the old computer to a folder in the new computer.   The
new computer is networked with 2 other computers but the old computer is
not.   Is there a process where I can use the serial ports to transfer files
via cable?