[pcductape] Re: HTML Test 2 now networking with Win2k

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:58:00 -0600

Hi Scott,
All I remember doing the first time for ICS to work is 2 things, first set
the XP machine to obtain IP automatically from the 2kPro machine, second
click a simple check box that says Enable ICS.

Enable ICS is checked, and the XP box cannot find the 2kPro box if I set it
to obtain IP automatically.  Beyond that, you are gonna have to tell me what
"all of the ICS stuff on the Win2K box" you are referring to.