[pcductape] Re: HTML Test 2 now networking with Win2k

  • From: "Huntress" <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:30:36 -0500

LOL  That's so true!  Right now hubby writing 0's (zeros) to his drive
because he's upgrading yet again and the XP disk don't like it.  What fun
huh?

Cheers!
Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx