[pcductape] Re: HTML Test 2 now networking with Win2k

  • From: "Huntress" <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:55:15 -0500

I think from now on we're going to start calling you Bob Event Viewer Noble!
I've been running XP Pro for a year now and only pulled that thing up once
and couldn't figure out what the heck it was saying so I never opened it
again.  Guess I like doing things the hard way?

Cheers!
Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx