[pcductape] Re: HTML Test 2 now networking with Win2k

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:31:49 -0800

Hi Pam,
In the xp machine, control panel, administrative tools.
Look for the event viewer.
You want to look in the system and the application logs for errors.
Right click an error and left click prosperities.

It will tell you something of the error that you will have to decipher.

You would also look in this area to make sure your puter is running correctly.

I don't know if Win2k has this option or not?

What I found was my xp machine was assigning an IP address out of the assigned
range, when it was on auto.