[pcductape] Re: HP machine

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:07:22 -0500

hmmm, you and Carl make it tempting. Need to research drivers before buying.

I also need as crash-free of a system as I can get. I know that Carl and I
both experience occassional problems with XP. I don't have problems with
Win2000 (in almost 5 years the OS has not crashed a single time).  I know
others do not report having problems with XP. What is your opinion?