[pcductape] Re: HP machine

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pcductape" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 20:47:18 -0500

Hi Pam,

I think you'll need to know the model number and then go to
http://www.hp.com/ and look it up for specs and drivers, etc.

Btw, if he were my friend, I would recommend Windows xp, home.   Most
hardware items now have drivers that are compatible with Windows xp.   The
only hardware I could not get to work with Windows xp was a 1996 model
scanner that worked perfect with Windows 98, but never would with xp.   I
gave the scanner to my son and purchased a real cheap HP psc 750
printer/copier/scanner that is the best scanner I've ever used.   With
windows xp.