[pcductape] Re: Guess what! OT

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:14:41 +0200

Great news Pam,

You had better tell your website host about this  as in most likelihood
there will be a big surge in hits on your site, just before, during and
especially after the program shows.
I belong to a list that maybe some of you have heard about "Lockergnome",
been on it for years, almost since the beginning, and when a site gets
mentioned it gets huge amounts of traffic - quite a few times that amount of
traffic has caused websites and servers to crash under the strain.

TTFN

Vic