[pcductape] Re: Guess what! OT

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 12:09:55 -0500

Thanks for the tip, Vic.  I did already mention it to them.  The guy who
runs it was at one time my teacher, and one of the employees there grew up
with my kids, and heck... I even worked there helping them out in a tight
spot for about 6 weeks or so.  =)

Of course, I don't know what date it will run yet.