[pcductape] Re: Greetings

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:36:55 +0200

Hi Carl,

It's Christmas Day! It's a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the sky is
blue, the birds are singing, the leaves in the trees are gently rustling to
a lazy meandering breeze... now what more could I want? Just one thing...

PEACE ON EARTH & GOODWILL TO ALL MEN!

Merry Christmas everyone, may the blessings of our Lord be with you all!

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~