[pcductape] Greetings

  • From: "bill wingler" <bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 08:38:25 -0500

Merry Christmas everyone.  I hope your new year will be blessed with excellent
health, happiness, prosperity and all the computer (and electronic) equipment
you've ever wanted.  God bless you and God bless America.  For those not living
in America, God bless your country, too.

If this offends anyone, it is not meant to.  You may in turn wish me a happy
'whatever.'

bill wingler
bwingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.