[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 19:19:54 +0200

Even with that - did you know that a terabyte of storage with the hardware around it costs around the $3000 mark !!! Not so cheap

Pam wrote:

True. You know that most users won't use that much space but there will be some that do. That article implies that Google is going to fund the venture with ads. Guess that may be how they expect to compensate for the size.