[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:24:38 +0200

The Gmail Beta is still in very first testing stages - will take a while

I am signed up to test in multiple languages so I am probably a bit further down the line as it will probably take them longer to set that up.

Carl wrote:

Hi Scott,
Hi Trapper,

I agree with you Scott, what's the big deal.   If a few ads will keep email
free, then I'm all for it.  Besides, Trapper the ads for you and I will be
new Bibles and stuff and maybe new software and new recipes for you.

Btw, I have registered for a Gmail account, but not yet notified.

Carl

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>