[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:55:51 -0800

Hi Don;
Gci is a local ( Alaska only ) Tel. company.
You are right about the part "if you buy".
I need to have a telephone..so why not them..I need to have lo
ng distance service..so why not them..Because I am a busn and I use them for
my telephone services, The ISP and tech support is thrown in for free..no
extra charges. They also support webmail so can view my email online and use
the outlook express if I want.which I do when I am on the road.
I call in to another # to access the internet. Depending on where I am is
the number I use to call in.