[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:20:51 -0500

Where and how do you get your email fro free????

I checked your ISP at www.gci.net and couldn't find
anything about free email.  It looks like it is a "local"
outfit because they talked only about Alaska.  I
just went deeper into the site and they talk about
"free" if you buy telephone and cable service from
them.  I don't really call that free.

Don

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:00:02 -0800 Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx> writes:
> That is great..your the one who freelist was designed for.
> I don't know why others are complaining about gmail holding onto the
> mail..maybe the article explains it..I only glanced over it.
> As for me it has something to do with privacy...the fact that they
somehow
> scan my mail to see what interests I have so they can match an add to
> it...not for me!
> Hate ads and hate it when privacy is violated. People nuke the ads and
> expect for it to be gone when they do..Don't expect for it to hang out
there
> in cyberspace for who knows how long and for others to read. When I
> determine it is gone..then it should be gone.
> As for paying..why on earth would I..I have got a free one already.
Yeah I