[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:00:02 -0800

That is great..your the one who freelist was designed for.
I don't know why others are complaining about gmail holding onto the
mail..maybe the article explains it..I only glanced over it.
As for me it has something to do with privacy...the fact that they somehow
scan my mail to see what interests I have so they can match an add to
it...not for me!
Hate ads and hate it when privacy is violated. People nuke the ads and
expect for it to be gone when they do..Don't expect for it to hang out there
in cyberspace for who knows how long and for others to read. When I
determine it is gone..then it should be gone.
As for paying..why on earth would I..I have got a free one already. Yeah I
like that word..Free.. Something this world needs to see a lot more of. I
really get sick of it when all that is ever promoted is the bottom line. I
understand business. The almighty $ is not the bottom line with my business.
Customer satisfaction is.
You want me to pay for an add and then pay for someone to read my mail after
or even before I have nuked it??

LikeI say I did not read the entire article, so I may be unjust and spouting
off about nothing here. Just know from what I read that a lot of folks are
unhappy with it already. Is it bad press..I don't know. I am happy with my
outlook express, so I don't need a change.