[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 07:30:26 -0800

why are people complaining about them holding on to those messages long
after they have deleted them.?

My point is no matter who they are or what they give me I would only use
them as a last resort because of the selective ads they place and because of
their holding on to msgs. I don't like ads. I get bombarded with them all
day every place I go..I wouldn't care if they threw in the Brooklyn Bridge.