[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:56:42 +0200

Trapper,

We are awaiting my "illustrious" boss to see how I can set up same personal mailing lists [if they will allow it] if not am looking to run a mailing list from my comp at home as I am connected high speed 24/7

Trapper wrote:

I have forgotten my ppcductape history, but that is why we aren't with those
guys..Ads..
heard tell this group was going to go ads to, but so far nothing...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott McNay" <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>