[pcductape] Re: Google's new email under fire

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:40:38 +0200

Pam,

I don't know about the negative attention. I am on a list for admins and we have been discussing gmail [google mail] since it first showed it's face. What astounds us most is the amount of storage they are going to need if they do indeed give out 1GB per user - even assuming that most people will take quite a while to reach that limit !!!

Pam wrote:

It would seem that Google's new email service is drawing some negative attention. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/04/06/google.email/index.html

TTFN - Vic /

affection of children;