[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:10:40 -0600

Yep.  and it worked.
Thanks,

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 8:00 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  Now you know why I told you to run ad-aware :-)

  " + "
  trapper@xxxxxxx

  Arts of Alaska
  by
  Diane

  bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

      From: Carl Martin <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: feedback question
      Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

      Carl Martin (ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:

      At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer
and something has
      happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer
IE6 and Windows
      Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.
Can you provide
      the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

      Carl Martin
      ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0;
Q312461; .NET CLR
      1.0.3705)