[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:00:51 -0900

Now you know why I told you to run ad-aware :-)

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

    From: Carl Martin <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: feedback question
    Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

    Carl Martin (ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:

    At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer and something has
    happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer IE6 and Windows
    Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.   Can you provide
    the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

    Carl Martin
    ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR
    1.0.3705)