[pcductape] Re: Gator and/or OfferCompanion

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:00:03 -0900

Wow..talk about having a lot of nerve...I got rid of Gator on my own...They
put garbage on your computer unsolicited..and then you have to fill out a
form to get rid of them...What kind of information did they gather with that
I will go away but first you have to tell me to go away and then you have to
give me a filled out form..boy what nerve..!

" + "

Arts of Alaska

From: Carl Martin <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: feedback question
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:04:39 +0000

Carl Martin (ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:

At one time I downloaded gator.exe on my home computer and something has
happened to prevent me from loading Internet Explorer IE6 and Windows
Explorer.   I am using a Windows XP operating system.   Can you provide
the procedures how to remove gator.exe?

Carl Martin

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461; .NET CLR